Thursday, February 01, 2007

Update and NY Toy Fair!

The Gift Show in California went well... like there was ever any doubt.

The comicbook, Begoths Vol. 2: Ophelia Where Art Thou?, has been pushed back to hopefully only March, but believe me IT-IS-WORTH-THE-WAIT!!! The cover art is SMASHING!!! Like their dolls the artwork has gotten better! Grab a Diamonds Previews Magazine and see for yourself... and while you're at it, preorder it!

*screams* The Toy Fair is in ONE WEEK!!!! Feb. 11-14th!!!! I'll be joining Begoths on the 14th for my birthday!!! So sweet!
Again, they'll be showing the 1st wave of the Series 6 12" dolls! I can't wait! I wonder what they did to Storm this year.

The 1st wave is aiming for an April/ May release. Please look for them!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home